Creation of the initial HWR Berlin CampusCard
- An email will be sent to your student’s e-mail P.O. Box from the Office of Admission and Matriculation. This e-mail will either itself contain a file attachment with the QR”Code or a link to your personal S.A.M. site.
- Print out the QR Code or keep it available on a suitable Smartphone.
- Go to a issue machine, scan the QR Code and follow the further instructions.
- The machine will now create your HWR Berlin CampusCard.
- Then remove the HWR Berlin CampusCard and handle it with care.
- Now go to the validating machine in order to validate your card for the current semester.
Applying for a Substitute ID card
In the event of a change of name (due to marriage, divorce, etc.) or in the event of the loss of the HWR Berlin CampusCard you may apply for a new ID-card in the Office of Admission and Matriculation.
In the event of loss the issuing of a substitute ID-card shall be subject to a fee.
Please remember to:
- have your card immediately barred in the University library, so that no one may use it there without authorisation.
- have your card be barred at the cash register of a Students’ Union refectory. If you have noted the number of the Students’ Union on the card in advance you may receive any remaining credit in cash at the refectory payment point. More information here.