Creation of the initial HWR Berlin CampusCard
- An email will be sent to your student’s e-mail P.O. Box from the Office of Admission and Matriculation. This e-mail will either itself contain a file attachment with the QR”Code or a link to your personal Campus4U or FINCA site.
- Print out the QR”Code or keep it available on a suitable Smartphone.
- Go to a card-printing machine, scan the QR”Code and follow the further instructions.
- The machine will now create your HWR Berlin CampusCard.
- Then remove the HWR Berlin CampusCard and handle it with care.
- Now go to the card-validating machine in order to validate your card for the current semester.
- A replacement ID card
Applying for a Substitute ID card
In the event of a change of name (due to marriage, divorce, etc.) or in the event of the loss of the HWR Berlin CampusCard you may apply for a new ID-card in the Office of Admission and Matriculation.
In the event of loss the issuing of a substitute ID-card shall be subject to a fee.
Please remember to:
- have your card immediately barred in the University library, so that no one may use it there without authorisation.
- have your card be barred at the cash register of a Students’ Union refectory. If you have noted the number of the Students’ Union on the card in advance you may receive any remaining credit in cash at the refectory payment point.